What are the different ways to get involved?
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”― Mother Teresa
One person can make a huge difference in the life of another. Many people working together can change whole communities.
We appreciate that people are busy with their own lives and therefore don’t believe in keeping people busy just for the sake of keeping them busy. We want to make an impact and see lives change. Busyness rarely has anything to do with that. Being so busy IN the church that you don’t have time to BE the church is a silly idea and never sustainable.
So with that said, how can YOU get involved?
- Give a Donation — Simple, no strings attached if you don’t want to, but still goes a long way in making a huge difference. The more we have, the more we can give — as simple as that. To support is with a financial donation, go here.
- Join us on Sundays — We love to connect, meet and greet people from all walks of life. As faith community we are known for our hospitality and making people feel welcome. We would love more people to join us on a weekly basis.
- Become a Member — commit yourself to making this community extra special and contribute with your gifts, time, resources and connections. We need you as much as you need us.
- Help out with various duties — we can use you in many different places, from receiving people at the door on Sundays to joining our “musos” in our worship gatherings. You put up your hand and we’ll find you a spot.
- Become involved in the Leadership — any community needs leadership and guidance to fulfil its purpose and reach its goals. You can become someone who wants to make a big difference in our own faith community and the wider community. We need your ideas, passion and energy to make it all reality.
- Be a Prayer-Warrior — we need prayers more than ever. If you feel more comfortable behind the scenes but still want to contribute, start praying for those who are leading in the front. WE need YOU more than you know or realise.
- Help out with local missions — if you want to rub shoulders with those in need and make a real difference through your presence and presents, then let us know.
- Start a small-group — if you love getting to know people and building relationships, start a small group and drive it. We will give you all the support you need, but it’s yours to make and shape as you want.
- Help out with the sound desk — if you have any sound and tech experience or skills, we can use you. Come talk to us.
- If there’s anything you want to offer our community, just let us know and we will see how we can accommodate it.
Being Salt and Light — many forget being church never stops on Sundays but in fact only starts then. We are all about adding to people’s lives in many different ways, and the most powerful contribution YOU can make, is being a person of positive Godly influence in someone else’s life.
You have the power to share and invite. You have the power to serve and give. You have the power to be the Good News to others wherever you go. We need you to be attractive and allowing God to grow His kingdom and our church through you.
Join us today.