trinity church whangarei tikipunga tiki

Do you need a celebrant?

A celebrant is a person appointed by the Registrar-General to perform marriages, civil unions, funerals, and other ceremonies.

I can help you.

I am a Nationally Ordained Minster of the PCANZ and therefore a Church or organisational celebrant.

My goal is to make your wedding special by working with you both and listening to your needs, always remember it is your day and what you want is the most important thing.

Together we will tailor a ceremony to your needs and is just right for you both.

I’ve done weddings in all kinds of locations, both locally and abroad, so let me know what  you need and we can work together to bring your special day to life.

I’m also able to conduct your wedding ceremony in English and/or Afrikaans (for expats from South Africa) should it be needed.

I am willing to travel anywhere in the north (additional charges may apply).

Contact me here and tell me what you need.

“Gideon is not just a celebrant he’s a marriage councillor he’s everything all in one. Don’t look no further this guy is the man for you, He made our wedding day one to remember funny, humorous helpful and know’s how to make the day that much more special GIDEON YOU ARE AMAZING AND THANK YOU!”

Emilene and Murray Gamlin – 05/11/16